November 12, 2010

Cauliflower Soup





Here is what we had for lunch today. I like to go to the market on Saturdays before dawn and shop for the whole week as the sun comes up. Then I like to have a big breakfast at home. Maybe bagels, maybe a fry up, maybe a breakfast pizza.... and lots of cups of tea and coffee.  Then I mess about and do a few jobs.  Then I put some soup on.  This week it's Cream of Cauliflower soup.  We had it with a sprinkle of paprika and some Garlic and Cheese bread thrown in for good measure.  Probably that is uncouth.  But I like to throw bread into my soup. I do.  Do  you?  Or am I freaking you out?

xx Pip

Messy Recipe from last time : Minestrone Con Bruschetta

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I must admit that I don't mind dropping some torn bread into my soup. But it's got to be the right soup. I generally wouldn't do with a creamy soup but hey, if it works for you do it! :)

Dagmarette Yen said...

This sounds perfect for the weather outside now! but now I need to go on a hunt for Cauliflower...

Check out my Cooking Show
www.thefinishing-school.com/The_Finishing_School/Salon.html